Saturday, October 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL JR!!!!

I am SuPeR late with this - but Jr's birthday was on September 18th. He turned 4 years old. Jr is our third child and was such a surprise! I remember so vivid the day I found out I was pregnant with him. Haylee and Paul were both very sick and I was sleeping with Haylee at nights cause she was throwing up and couldn't sleep. I thought it was kinda weird I wasn't getting sick and then I thought I wonder if my immune system is stronger cause I am pregnant? So I took a test and sure enough I was!! I was very excited to have another baby. We had just lost Audrey proir to this exciting news so I was so happy that I would be blessed with another baby. Right away I just knew it was a boy. Jr was a very easy pregnancy and easy delivery. My preterm labor was very mild with him, no bed rest and just the pills this time. Thank goodness! We did find out that his umbilical cord didn't attach properly to the placenta so there was a risk during delivery of the cord detaching from the placenta which would put us both at risk of loosing our lives but the Lord blessed us with a fairly smooth delivery and he came just as perfect as ever! He was such an easy baby and has remained that way. He has such a fun personality and sense of humor. He is such a blessing to our family and I am so grateful that Heavenly Father knows us so well that He sent him to us when he did. He is such a great son and brother. I really could not ask for better.

Here are some pictures of his party that we did on September 5th. His cousin Bryson was visiting from New Mexico so we thought it would be so fun to have his party early so all his little cousins could come. We had it at my mom's house and did a fun little treasure hunt. My mom did most of the work and it came out so great! She made the cute little treasure box cakes and the awesome treasure maps and they both turned out just perfect! Thanks Mom!

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY PAUL - WE LOVE YOU!!!


2 comments:

Team Dana said...

I remember those days! The good ole days in San Tan Ranch! Happy Birthday!

Speer Family said...

What a fun party! A treasure hunt is such a fun idea!