Well after our computer fried in December I was soo scared to put pictures on my computer again!! So, after three months here are some random pictures, and lots of them! Now hopefully I will keep up on my blog :)
14 years ago
Emily * Haylee * Paul Jr. * Austin
3 comments:
Oh, so you guys are alive! I was starting to worry:) Cute pictures.
Hey little buddy elf, PJ Rex and of course princess Haylee. Great Pictures!! I love them! Hope you are feeling better. We missed you today.
Uncle Stan
I love all your pictures! I'm so glad for the update. Where did you go on a carriage ride? That is so awesome! I love the picture of your kids on a bed watching the portable dvd player...so cute! Hey we need to get together. I would love to go to lunch and get caught up!
Post a Comment