Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Her True Love







Haylee LOVES, LOVES, LOVES horses!! And she thinks all horses just love her right back. I think some of these pictures confirm that! We took these when we were up in Show Low. My brother in law's granparents own some land that have some really cool man made ponds and there is also this huge field where all the horses just roam free. So we were able to just walk right up to all of them. The kids really loved it!







A hug for the horse



A kiss for the horse

Now a kiss for Haylee!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My sister and brother in law also took the kids "froggin" and this is what they caught- did Haylee find a new love???




They sure had alot of fun! Thanks Melissa and Adam!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Cool horses Haylee. That looks like lots of fun. I'll let you kiss the horses for me! Your so cute though I don't think thats all that will want to kiss you. Paul (jr) that is the coolest frog ever! Did Haylee kiss it to see if it would turn into a handsome prince? From the looks of the pics it turned into a kissing horse. uncle Stan

Becky said...

I think uncle stan needs to get his own google/blogger account!

I love those pics of Hay with the horses, and the frog. So cute!