
Recently we went to Show Low to visist my younger sister and her family and to take the kids fishing. Okay, so I really was the one who wanted to fish, but when do mom's ever do anything for themselves??? We had alot of fun, although I didn't even get to fish. We, for the second time, got rained on. 

Once the rain stopped we decided to go up the river to the fish hatchery to feed the fish. Well since it had rained it was totally muddy so we let the kids have some good clean fun!!!

I love the look on there faces! Kids are so fun!I love the mud splashing up from Jr's feet in this picture! They were having a blast!!

Look at the height! They had so much fun! We also got to see some baby horses. I will post those pictures later.




4 comments:
EMILY!!!!
wow i have looked for you on the web more than several times! your fam is so cute. cant wait to see and hear more about your life!
bri hugs- bri
I love all those pictures! It looks like they had a blast in that mud. So cute.
im kind of jealous. So would my kids be if they saw the pictures of your kids playing in the mud! Davin is always looking for any tiny puddle of mud he can jump in.
What a fun trip! I love the pictures of the kids fishing and playing in the mud. I used to love playing in the mud when I was little. I bet they had a blast.
Post a Comment