
This is a little late, but oh well. Austin turned 3 months on August 24. He is rolling over and trying to scooch around. When we lay him on his tummy he really holds his head up good and really drools! He loves talking and telling his little stories. He has the cutest little giggle. We are having so much fun with him. We all just love him so much and can't image our lives without him. What a great surprise he has been!! 





6 comments:
Yea Austin! HE is so cute! If i can't have any boys I'll just have to steal my nephews. I think we should nickname him scooter.
Uncle Stan
Emily!
I just came across your blog while blog hoping.(something I do often) I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment. You look good and your kids are adorable.
Angie
Hey this is Christine from christine's creations! I saw your comment on my blog! Thank you! I would love to know where you get you ribbon! your family is adorable! thanks for the comment! So did you sew your bows or glue them??
Hi Emily!!!
Thank you for writing on my blog! Now I can find you! You look so beautiful, and I had no idea you had so many kids! Love Life!
Rachel
What a kissa bissa! I can't wait to meet your baby and see your kids! They are so cute! Oh and darling background.........love it!
K- seriously I thought I had comented on your post... I may have to change my name on my google account so I don't get confused. (happens a lot)
Anyway...
Austin is getting so big! We were watching home movies the other day and Ashlyn reminded me of Austin. Maybe that's why she can't get enough of him! So cute!
Post a Comment