Monday, September 15, 2008

Peanut..Peanut Butter and...


JeLLy!!!! Jr has started being a little more independent lately. Answering the phone on his own and making his own lunches. Here is was making his very first PB&J. Look at all the jelly!! He did a great job though and ate it all :)

5 comments:

Becky said...

That is too funny! I havn't let my kids do it all by themselves yet... just "help" you're such nice mom!

mom4jules said...

Hey Emily! This is Brittany Nielson Miller. It has been a looong time! It looks like life is great for you! I am glad you are happy!

Team Dana said...

That's my kind of PB&J! YUM!

The Johnson's said...

AWESOME!! I love independence!He is so cute!

Tara Fisher said...

You are a nicer mom than I am! Sometimes I let Alexa spread the honey on her toast. It is such a sticky disaster though, I love how he piled on the jelly.......awesome!